Staffing Coordinator jobs in Anchorage, Alaska (AK)
Showing jobs 1–9
- Confidential Company • Anchorage, AK and 2 other locationsResponsible for marketing company Facilities Maintenance and Management core competencies to Federal Government Departments and Agencies, focusing on the Department of Energy and their major M & O contractors.
- Efficiently manages staffing and scheduling, maintaining adequate staffing for patient acuity, budget, and census. Monitors staffing costs per unit of services on a daily basis and works with clinical coordinators and charge nurses to manage within budget. Develop and implement an annual operating and capital budget and maintain responsibility for the P & L.
- Prepares, plans, and schedules all activities associated with NEPA compliance efforts, including the management of technical staff resources to facilitate successful project delivery.
- Under general direction of the ED Physician Service Central Medical Director and Chief Nurse Executive, the Emergency Services Service Line Director is responsible for the overall direction and performance of the integrated service line including the Emergency Department, Trauma Program, and Fast Track (ED) Services.
- Assures the efficient operations and sound fiscal practices required to meet objectives through effective planning, staff management, and resource allocation. Assures the satisfaction of internal and external customers.
- Manages human resources performance and productivity. Directs the continuous improvement of the work products. Assures effective communication of issues and strategies between Human Resources and ANTHC core management team.
- Provides input and assists in planning of annual department budget. Responsible for the development of industry standard targets and measures to assure appropriate departmental productivity, quality and customer relationships.