Solutions Consultant jobs in Fresno, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–15
- • Fresno, CA and 9 other locationsDevelop customer account plans for all assigned customers by leading a joint company/ customer planning process that identifies relevant customer needs, prioritizes initiatives and company investments, and establishes a clear plan for success.
- Responsible for technical development, coordination, design development and construction document phases of a medium to large size projects; resolves technical, code and agency approval issues. Has consultants contact and authority to direct, control, and monitor project activities related to project technical documents.
- Identify any modifications/extensions needed and create necessary functional design documents including required CCC reporting, with an emphasis on use of delivered functionality where possible.
- The Senior Director of Engineering will work under the directions of SVI MATS head to take best practices, technology transfer from various global plants. He/she will work very closely with MATS head to develop detailed execution plans for projects and execute the plans within budgets by organizing and controlling project elements to ensure Right First Time (RFT).
- The Regional Environmental Planner will work closely with RDP Environmental leaders to provide assistance with environmental documentation expertise for this fast-paced program. The role will perform complex analyses and studies, oversee and review work conducted by the Authority's consultants, with the potential for interacting with government agency representatives and the public.
- The position will lead automation design, modify Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) systems that are the heart of the automation systems in the plant and implementation utilizing a team of internal and external engineering resources and serves as the primary communication link to manufacturing plant on progress of work.
- Review identified document control risks and issues and ensure that approved controls are in place, monitor their effectiveness, and escalate issues as required; share knowledge with the Document Control Manager, working in collaboration with the Central Valley project teams.
- The Clinical Respiratory Specialist functions in a role of an expert clinician, educator, leader, consultant and researcher. In collaboration with the healthcare team, the CRS monitors the clinical care of patients and provides clinical support to improve patient care and outcomes.
- Forges and grows relationships across all levels of the local consumer sales channels, including retail sales makers, assistant store managers, store managers and area store managers, IAEs and ISMs and dealer principles/sales makers; identifies business sales opportunities and internal support needs.