Software Programmer jobs in Providence, Rhode Island (RI)
Showing jobs 1–9
- Responsible for researching, analyzing, designing, and delivery of Middleware architecture solutions that are appropriate for the business and IT strategies in one or more domains.
- • MA and 3 other locationsDemonstrate an ability to articulate and transfer complex ideas to a wide audience through both verbal and written communication; demonstrate strong written communication, presentation writing, project scoping and user documentation skills.
- The position will provide software development opportunities in a high performing team defining, implementing, and demonstrating modern flexible software architectures and supporting tools including cloud computing, big data and analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, web and database technologies, architecture modeling, and application of formal methods.
- Ensure a robust set of Division IT infrastructure to enable a wide range of science and engineering tools including but not limited to: software development, commercial applications, simulation environments, modeling tools, data analytics, artificial intelligence, embedded computing, and hardware prototyping.
- • RIEither individually or leading a team of resources, determines hardware/software systems requirements and leading systems hardware/software design. Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, supports, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in Blue Prism -related components.