Site Supervisor jobs in Las Vegas, Nevada (NV)
Showing jobs 1–8
- Utilize the latest technology of operating systems, relational databases, and network infrastructures as it relates to installations and upgrades and virtualization ensuring you and the company remain the leader in the industry contributing to company's bottom line.
- Works with the Corporate Media Team to track and effectively manage the property vertical, corporate and partner media budgets to ensure accuracy; manage the AP Direct workflow and hierarchy to ensure that the media agency of record and MGMRI direct media partners are paid within their contract terms.
- The role will manage on and offsite storage of goods and materials to optimize the distribution and warehouse infrastructure, lead and drive change through people (utilizing a kaizen philosophy), systems and process to continuously develop innovative integrated supply chain solutions to ensure speed to market.
- The primary responsibilities of this position include medical management of Serious Adverse Events and medical oversight of clinical trials to ensure company Standard Operating Procedures, sponsor directives, and regulatory requirements are followed.
- The job duties listed are typical examples of the work performed by positions in this job classification. Not all duties assigned to every position are included, nor is it expected that all positions will be assigned every duty. Provide management and leadership to assigned property(s). Collaborate with Regional Director to develop goals and communicate established goals. Ensure the goals and needs of the property, company and its customers are consistently met.