Senior Vice President of Sales jobs in Mesa, Arizona (AZ)
Showing jobs 1–25
- • Scottsdale, AZ and 4 other locationsThe Vice President of Sales is responsible for providing management leadership and oversight for the OneNeck sales team. This includes providing short and long-term strategic plans for sales leadership and for sales operations and implementing those plans to achieve desired performance and optimal customer satisfaction.
- The Senior Firewall Engineer, Associate Vice President, is responsible for supporting all bank and branch Checkpoint firewall environments, who will work within Enterprise Information Security (EIS). The candidate will need to demonstrate a level expertise in the areas of network routing, spanning firewall, VPN, IPS/IDS, proxy, advanced threat protection, security, TCP delivery, and application flow for load distribution in load balancing. Work closely with Control Officers to ensure their understanding of associated risks and technical actions required for remediation.
- Confidential Company • Phoenix, AZ and 1 other locationThis analyst will support the work of the Process Management Manager and work on a team charged with fundamentally transforming the organization by moving the bank to a customer-centric, process managed organization. This Associate/Assistant Vice President will be aligned to a Process Management Manager to partner with the business and SMEs to ascertain and document information about the processes, measurement systems and controls.
- Confidential Company • Phoenix, AZ and 9 other locationsBuilds a network of executive relationships across industry, community, and business groups, and with key partners and customers to stay current on issues impacting business and sales, providing meaningful strategic advice to retain and grow their business through integrated solutions.
- Quick ApplyHarvard Group International • Phoenix, AZProvide direction and leadership to multiple teams within the client company; incumbent will be responsible for overall aspects of managing the assigned Operations processing team(s) across multiple locations and in support of multiple broker/dealers.
- The CRE and Location Strategy PMO, Vice President drives a culture of business excellence by providing guidance, vision, and organization to the cross-functional team responsible for the disposition of work requests for the CRE and Location Strategy team. Key inputs decision inputs include understanding business drivers, financial benefits and/or improved customer satisfaction in addition to prioritizing the execution of corporate strategy.
- we are searching for a Senior Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition & Staffing (TAS) team. Reporting to a Recruitment Manager, the Senior Recruiter is responsible for the full life cycle recruitment of professional and managerial positions, high volume positions, and/or technical positions. The Senior Recruiter will develop diverse candidate pools and pipelines for each position they are working on, and successfully manage and develop relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- • Phoenix, AZ and 2 other locationsVice President, Account Management is responsible for managing a team of tenured account managers and major account relationships. Responsible for achieving the company's goals related to client retention, quality service delivery, client and BCD Travel profitability, preferred vendor maximization, and technology implementation.
- Quick Apply$140K - $170K •Financial Institution • Phoenix, AZ and 27 other locationsManage technology project delivery; addressing risks and issues through effective contingency plans and proper escalation; prepares project schedules and budget estimates; ensures requirements are addressed during implementation.
- Assist the Senior Manager of Sales Operations with the development and implementation of Sales and company operational metrics, dashboards and reports; communicate and partner with Sales Operations Systems Administrators to identify and analyze informational and functional requirements.
- Confidential Company • Phoenix, AZ and 2 other locationsSeeking a professional with an Item Processing background to perform application support and software development. This individual will contribute towards the support of a range of applications, work on small to large projects, provide analysis and resolution of bug fixes, perform enhancements, and work with software vendors. Responsible for design, development, implementation, and maintenance of Union Bank's Item Processing distributed applications.
- Confidential Company • Tempe, AZ and 1 other locationInformation security is an integral part of the MUB corporate culture. It is essential to maintain our position as an industry leader in retail banking and it is the responsibility of each and every employee to safeguard information, protect it from unauthorized access, and ensure regulatory compliance. Information security has a significant effect on privacy, consumer confidence, and external reputation. It must be a priority on everyone's agenda.
- The job duties listed are typical examples of the work performed by positions in this job classification. Not all duties assigned to every position are included, nor is it expected that all positions will be assigned every duty.
- The Small Business Relationship Manager - Inside Sales is responsible for independently managing a portfolio of existing Small Business clients in a central environment. Manages leads received from online and direct mail channels and cross-sells those leads with other small business services including lending, cash management and merchant services.
- Job Summary: The Senior Operational Risk Analyst will primarily support the Operational Risk Process Manager with all risk activities related to Consumer Banking.
- The System Security Engineer, AVP will be responsible for development and implementation of cloud security standards, participate as security engineer in design and assessment of cloud solutions for new services or migration of existing once to cloud. This position will also be responsible in providing in depth subject matter expertise in securing directory/messaging services like Active Directory, LDAP, Exchange, SharePoint etc.