Plans, organizes, and implements project plans; Ensures that all changes in the processes/procedures, to include new system implementation and/or upgrades are documented and communicated to the business unit and other affected departments before project implementation.
Senior TAX Analyst jobs in Columbus, Georgia (GA)
Showing jobs 1–17
- Provide support to processing environments (mainframe and distributed) to ensure performance metrics are captured and processed and charted each day; analyzed to ensure the timing of processor utilization is appropriate and there is sufficient capacity available to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Create, design, code, debug, maintain, test, implement and validate applications and collaborate and communicate with appropriate parties; analyze existing applications or formulate logic for new applications, devise logic procedures, prepare flowcharting, perform coding and debug programs.
- Develops, administers and recommends industry/profession best practices regarding compensation practices/ programs to include competitive salary structures, bonus programs, compensation systems, and compensation procedures/policies/regulations.
- Work within an agile scrum team to include a ScrumMaster, Product Owner, business analyst, test analysts, application developers and client counterparts to design and deliver new products or capabilities in an iterative, continuous fashion; develop detailed user stories, acceptance criteria, screen mock-ups, flow diagrams, etc. outlining the solution to be implemented.
- Work within an agile scrum team to include a ScrumMaster, Product Owner, business analyst, test analysts, application developers and client counterparts to design and deliver new products or capabilities in an iterative, continuous fashion.
- Works collaboratively on the design, implementation and communication of the Global Finance roadmap to achieve operational excellence, organizational alignment and drive continuous improvement.
- Makes recommendations to improve the market development and sales growth of assigned markets; provides sales analysis and reporting on new and existing market segments; interprets trends and makes recommendations to enhance or discontinue sales efforts within those markets; proactively identifies opportunities for performance improvement.
- Performs financial and statistical analysis and extracts meaningful information to interpret and summarize the data and present and make recommendations to management and executive management; provides Business Intelligence analysis by mining through a variety of data sources and extracting meaningful information.
- Provides direction to product development and the overall process of the product and services function; builds products and services from existing ideas and helps to develop new ideas based on industry experience and contact with customers and prospects.
- Creating Test Scripts, executing Test Scripts, documenting Test Results, raising defects & retesting any code fixes; use Quality Center for documenting passed/failed/blocked test cases as well as housing test scripts; communicate directly with external clients in order to understand requirements.