Senior Program Director jobs in Orlando, Florida (FL)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply
- Affordable quality healthcare (medical, dental, vision options); long Term Disability and Life Insurance provided at no cost to the employee.
- The Clinical Director - PA - ADU develops and manages all clinical sites for Physician Assistant (PA) students, teaches in the clinical environment and monitors the efficacy and thoroughness of clinical training. Provides support and guidance to the Clinical Coordinator for the PA Program.
- Ensure cross-functional communication across marketing and experience teams to include IT, Business Operations, Marketing, Creative, Revenue Operations and Finance relative to key business decisions and customer engagement.
- Provides leadership, direction, and technical guidance to senior project managers and project managers within assigned area of responsibility to ensure that quality management and technical services are provided and that operating performance targets are met.
- Monitors and provides aesthetic direction for capital projects and improvements, maintenance, and refurbishing efforts with the goal of creating and maintaining the design intent of themed environments in exterior and interior guest areas at all Universal Studios venues.
- Quick Apply• Orlando, FL and 2 other locationsThe Senior Director Product & Business Development is responsible for managing and executing the incubation and development process for new product forms (from ideation to market readiness) and the conceptualization and business case formulation for new revenue streams, ancillary businesses or other opportunistic projects and initiatives.
- Reviews and approves requirements for outside design resources, including: preparing requests for proposals, negotiating contracts, and managing the design process.
- • Orlando, FL and 6 other locationsDeveloping clear and achievable strategies, objectives and tactical plans for the based on Key account management, customer centricity, segmentation, customer needs and market conditions.
- Develop and execute a business plan and sales strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability; identify and engage prospective new business leads to develop strategic asset management programs.
- Develop and execute a business plan and sales strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability; identify and engage prospective new business leads to develop strategic community development and regulatory programs.
- Knowledge of computer software related to educational duties which includes, but is not limited to, word processing, database management, complex data computation, analyses and graphics, presentation development, and distance learning technology; visual and auditory skills to use computer and other presentation equipment, including telecommunications.
- The Research Scientist, Metabolomics Core, under the direction of the Senior Investigator, Senior Director, will be responsible for analyzing metabolites in biological samples using mass spectrometry.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of large scale strategic initiatives or a program of related projects including program planning, change management, program governance, program quality, 3rd Party Vendor Management, program milestones/revenue forecasting.
- • Orlando, FL and 4 other locationsResponsible for customer advocacy in support of programs and connects raytheon to senior level customers. Provides customers with raytheon and program information, participates in development of major proposals and capture plans, and collaborates with businesses to identify strategic growth opportunities.
- • Orlando, FL and 8 other locationsSupport your team of Program Directors and Project Managers to be efficient with their own business development initiatives; lead the business development initiatives for the practice.