Manages and schedules assigned staff. Develops goals and priorities, and assigns tasks and projects. Develops staff skills and training plans. Counsels, trains and coaches financial and operations managers. Implements corrective actions and conducts performance evaluations. Provides leadership, direction and guidance in financial and technical strategies and priorities.
Senior Director jobs in Anchorage, Alaska (AK)
Showing jobs 1–10
- Proven ability to lead an organization to high levels of performance while maintaining morale and personal growth for employees in a union free environment. Ability to act as a positive mentor and coach to subordinates and instill a coaching environment in the organization.
- Serves as a resource for technical information and responds to requests to identify, advise and direct regional health organizations, IHS and other agencies in existing epidemiological information. Develops plans for research and evaluation in a variety of subject areas.
- Provides leadership, direction, and guidance to assigned staff. Develops goals and priorities in conjunction with employees, and assigns tasks and projects. Develops staff skills and training plans. Counsels, trains, and coaches subordinate staff.
- The Director of Finance and Administration provides both operational and programmatic support to the organization. The Director supervises the Alaska Pacific University (APU) Financial Services Division and is the chief financial spokesperson for the organization.
- The Facility Chief Medical Officer leads clinical and quality initiatives that support the provision of consistent clinical performance and practice standards across the hospital.