Senior Customer Service Representative jobs in Mesa, Arizona (AZ)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply
- Reviews, prepares, analyzes, and presents reports and recommendations to senior leadership regarding customer listening insights, operations, programs, services, and/or other applicable areas of interest in order to provide concise and accurate information that aids in decision-making.
- Builds collaborative internal relationships to develop and foster partnerships. Actively participates in partners meetings and communicates messages timely and accurately.
- Establishes and maintains trusted and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders of consumer facing digital assets including Marketing, Operations and IT. Drives alignment and common vision of stakeholders around the optimal digital customer experience.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team and as a team lead or Project Manager
- Business Development: develops and maintains contact with top decision makers at key clients, organizes and leads pursuit teams, participating and leading aspects of the proposal development process, contributes to proposal pricing strategy.
- • Phoenix, AZ and 6 other locationsProvide support for the alert handling and investigation of events for Incident Response, including the utilization of Security Operations Center (SOC) resources and other Information Technology groups
- Work with a team of Software Engineers to build monitoring frameworks for a variety of applications, products and infrastructure.
- As a Senior Consultant you will lead work threads within an engagement team to create software solutions
- As a Sr. Manager, you manage work threads across one or more engagement teams to create software solutions that help our clients solve problems, expand market share, improve operations, and grow their business.
- We are hiring a dedicated senior technology leader to build a new development team to support Amazon Business International within our third-party Marketplace organization.
- Build dynamic and rich dashboards using out-of-box features, customizations, and visualizations.
- Develops and influences departmental policies and procedures to evolve Personal Advisor strategy. Works closely with other members of management to develop and implement strategic plans. Participates in the development of short and long range strategies for the department.
- • Phoenix, AZ and 1 other locationThe Move Money Solutions (MMS) Operation Manager position requires a dynamic leader who can motivate, inspire and develop a diverse team responsible for performing and executing on our Organization's purpose and mission.
- Searching for a experienced developers/architects with 7+ years of experience to provide technical direction and leadership in the architecture, design, development, and deployment of Microsoft solutions within our customer base.
- • Scottsdale, AZ and 4 other locationsPerform customer analysis, segment customers into meaningful and actionable cohorts, recommend and consult on A/B and multivariate tests, establish reporting infrastructure, track and analyze performance, and communicate results.
- Implements and evaluates strategic customer experience programs, develops effective tools to measure performance, analyzes related data, prepares reports, and makes recommendations to senior leadership based on findings, experience insight and research.