Senior Consultant jobs in Portland, Maine (ME)
Showing jobs 1–20
- Quick Apply
- The International Tax Manager or Senior Manager is responsible for providing compliance, planning and consulting services to expatriate and foreign national tax clients as well as multi-generational high wealth families with cross-border businesses and investments.
- Quick Apply$90K - $220K •Confidential Company • Portland, ME and 19 other locationsExperience in at least two or more of the following IAM Vendor technologies or skills: SailPoint, ForgeRock, Okta, CyberArk; experience in I&AM, including designing and architecting solutions based on client requirements.
- Integrate into these global businesses to help drive business results and guide business leaders in identifying, prioritizing and building current and future talent strategies, pipelines, behaviors, structures and processes, supported by data and analysis.
- Works closely with corporate functional areas, as well as the local operations staff within the market, to ensure smooth and successful integration and implementation of services into existing centers.
- The PCS Tax Manager or Senior Manager supervises staff and seniors and reviews their work product for completeness and accuracy. Primary work product will include federal and state individual income tax returns, fiduciary income tax returns, gift tax returns, and estate tax returns. Professionals provide timely, high quality services and work products that meet or exceed client expectations. You will participate in client meetings and collaborate with the team to deliver integrated services to clients.
- Tax Managers and Senior Managers are responsible for the management of all phases of tax compliance for assigned clients, and other client engagements for companies in a variety of industries. Managers and Senior Managers participate in firm administration and management, including practice development, staff, and senior management, and other areas as assigned.
- The Financial Services Tax Manager or Senior Manager supervises staff and seniors and reviews their work product for completeness and accuracy. Primary work product will include federal and state tax returns and related work papers for corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, individuals and trusts.
- Quick Apply$300K - $400K •Cube Management • Portland, ME and 14 other locationsTeaching, mentoring and leading consultative sales, strategic account planning, strategic account management, multi-stakeholder complex sales, solution sales, negotiation, territory management, value based selling, networking, new market penetration and growth strategies.
- Drive talents plans aligned with and provide input into the organization's change management plans, including stakeholder analyses, communications and training plans, risk identification and mitigation plans, transition plans, and measures of success.
- Performs solution verification to ensure the solution is built in accordance with the specifications meeting business and technical requirements.
- Responsible for completion of discipline engineering project elements such as reports, designs, specifications and plans. Responsible for coordination and productivity of subordinates. Provides technical guidance to less experienced engineers.
- Develops relationships with talent at all levels of the organization and develops a point of view relating to the talent. Conducts regular reviews/conversations regarding functional talent to ensure the organization has the right people and capabilities in place to support the growth of the business