Thoroughly and methodically review Contractors' Claims and prepare detailed reports that identify the Contractors' entitlement to an EoT (if any); assist the Engineer to understand the economic effect and any Contractor entitlement as a result of any EoT (e.g., prolongation, disruption etc.).
Senior Benefits Analyst jobs in Fresno, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–10
- • Fresno, CA and 9 other locationsDevelop customer account plans for all assigned customers by leading a joint company/ customer planning process that identifies relevant customer needs, prioritizes initiatives and company investments, and establishes a clear plan for success.
- Quick Apply$90K - $130K •• Fresno, CA and 22 other locationsThe Sales Account Executive is responsible for selling the company solutions to medium and large general merchandising and specialty retailers across the US; the Seasoned Account Executives will prospect, develop opportunities and close business in the Retail Software industry to achieve overall revenue objectives.
- This position requires organized and effective communication directly with clients, project managers, engineers, and vendors to ensure successful project delivery. A strong working knowledge of food industry regulations, process design and project management will be needed.
- $110K - $120K •Confidential Company • Fresno, CA and 8 other locationsThe position will oversee daily operations of the Acute Rehabilitation Unit, a comprehensive 27-bed inpatient distinct part unit that provides acute rehabilitation services to individuals with neurological and/or musculoskeletal conditions.
- $110K - $120K •Confidential Company • Fresno, CA and 8 other locationsThe Staff provides comprehensive pharmaceutical care through integrated drug distribution, patient counseling and teaching; Staff Pharmacists fill orders for medications, monitor patient's drug therapies and provide drug information.