Senior Attorney jobs in Mesa, Arizona (AZ)
Showing jobs 1–9
- Drafts, negotiates, and reviews contracts and related documents, including for the provision of health care and related services, procurement of goods and services, affiliation with other institutions, confidentiality of proprietary information, physician employment and services, leases of space and equipment, software licenses, and electronic transmission of healthcare data.
- Provides leadership in development, implementation, and oversight of system-wide/regional standards, programs, and/or systems for the delivery of legal services in order to achieve desired and integrated strategic business initiatives, objectives, and outcomes in compliance with legal parameters.
- Develops, coordinates, and administers systems for risk identification, investigation and reduction. Performs risk assessments in various clinical settings and inspects patient care areas. Maintains awareness of legislative activities that may affect risk management programs in assigned entities.
- Oversees routine day-to-day legal support for the manufacturer customer segment, including senior legal support for contract drafting, review, negotiation and strategy for our largest and most strategic manufacturers partners.
- • Tempe, AZ and 1 other locationAbility to identify, analyze and resolve complex legal issues, draft and negotiate complex transactions in a straightforward manner, and quickly evaluate and manage the balance of legal and business risk concerns.