Senior Architect jobs in Portland, Maine (ME)
Showing jobs 1–9
- � Provides consulting / direction to solve business problems or needs arising from everyday events or unexpected / catastrophic events. This includes recognizing the problem, resources needed to resolve as well as managing to process needed for proper completion, including executive management updates as required.
- Prioritizes and plan delivery in each function with the key stakeholders, manage conflicts between functional priorities as required.
- Leads the design, build, validation, implementation and maintenance of IT application systems and/or infrastructure solutions in support of our current, and future business needs in the area of Workforce Management and Store Communications Solutions Development and Delivery.
- Drives the solution delivery teams to balance tradeoffs between speed to market, cost, risk and quality.
- Work closely with the Brand Strategy team and Brand Leadership to plan and execute all Capital Plan projects within cost, time and quality standards. Discuss strategy for current and three year program.