Science And Research jobs
Showing jobs 51–75
- Quick ApplyCompass Consulting Group, Inc. • South San Francisco, CAThe candidate will be a highly motivated, independent person that will be primarily responsible to support necropsy activities with Safety Assessment.
- Quick ApplyThe position requires excellent organizational and communication skills, demonstrated ability to work independently with sound scientific judgement, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Quick ApplyThe candidate will be working as a part of a team that focuses on drug product development in the Late Stage Pharmaceutical Development department.
- $80K •The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting novel target identification and validation; the candidate is expected to independently design, execute and analyze experiments.
- Quick ApplyResponsible for designing and implementing mass spectrometry-based biomarker assays for programs in clinical development in the disease areas of Immunology, Inflammation and Autoimmune Diseases, Ophthalmology, Metabolism, and Neuroscience.
- Quick ApplyThe successful candidate will contribute to the development and utilization of LC-MS/MS methods for supporting in vitro DMPK assays such as liver microsomal stability, plasma protein binding assay.
- Quick ApplyPerform a variety of sequencing and sequencing related experiments on a daily basis, help analyze and interpret the data; perform all work using best laboratory practices and maintain a well-organized and concise record of work performed and progress made.
- Quick ApplySupport new modality drug discovery within the bioanalysis group - DMPK department; be involved in new assay development and exploration of novel analytical tools to address DMPK challenges.
- Quick ApplyCompass Consulting Group, Inc. • Durham, NCAble to identify aberrant data and effectively communicate observations to project management; participates in the development of an investigational plan.
- Quick ApplyPerform population PK/PD models, translational models, disease models, exposure-response models, biomarker-efficacy models, clinical trial simulations, literature meta-analysis, and other state of the art modeling and simulation techniques.
- Quick ApplyCompass Consulting Group, Inc. • San Francisco, CAThe successful candidate will be responsible for developing, validating, and implementing biochemical and cell-based assays to support characterization of novel small molecule and biologic therapeutics for projects in diverse therapeutic areas.
- Quick ApplyDevelop and routinely employ bioanalytical methods for the quantitative and qualitative analysis of new chemical entities, their metabolites, and endogenous PD markers in plasma, tissues, and other biological matrices, as well as, interpret and provide bioanalytical results to project teams in support of drug discovery and development.
- Quick ApplyPerform basic analyses related to sequencing metrics and bioinformatics
- Quick Apply$80K - $100K •Confidential Company • Nashville, TNInstall, set up, calibrate, tune, and troubleshoot on new laboratory instrumentation and specialized equipment from Waters, Agilent, Shimadzu, and PerkinElmer.
- The candidate will work as a member of the bioanalytical group and will be responsible for sample preparation, tissue homogenization, sample extraction techniques (e.g. LLE, SPE, and PP), data acquisition on a triple-quadrupole platform (Sciex API5500, etc), and data processing using Analyst and Watson-LIMS.
- Quick ApplyThe candidate will generate, analyze, and report data, and will be expected to present findings to both the manager and larger groups.