Performs financial and statistical analysis and extracts meaningful information to interpret and summarize the data and present and make recommendations to management and executive management; provides Business Intelligence analysis by mining through a variety of data sources and extracting meaningful information.
Sales Coordinator jobs in Columbus, Georgia (GA)
Showing jobs 1–9
- Makes recommendations to improve the market development and sales growth of assigned markets; provides sales analysis and reporting on new and existing market segments; interprets trends and makes recommendations to enhance or discontinue sales efforts within those markets; proactively identifies opportunities for performance improvement.
- Plans, organizes, and implements project plans; Ensures that all changes in the processes/procedures, to include new system implementation and/or upgrades are documented and communicated to the business unit and other affected departments before project implementation.
- Develops, administers and recommends industry/profession best practices regarding compensation practices/ programs to include competitive salary structures, bonus programs, compensation systems, and compensation procedures/policies/regulations.
- Provides direction to product development and the overall process of the product and services function; builds products and services from existing ideas and helps to develop new ideas based on industry experience and contact with customers and prospects.
- Collaborates closely with our leadership, sales, and client teams to pinpoint opportunities for our strategic focus, and ensures the release themes and plans align to deliver the capabilities to enable winning in the marketplace; acts independently in determining methods and procedures for alignment to product strategy.
- Builds an ecosystem of service partners for the company products in issuing segment to ensure maximum profitability and growth; maps partner capabilities and priorities with the company Products team goals and strategies to meet/exceed revenue targets; drive quarterly business reviews with key service partners and Products leadership.