Develop and execute the company's planning and reporting process, including LRP, annual budget, in-year forecast and latest estimates, and period/quarter business reporting.
Sales Analyst jobs in Portland, Maine (ME)
Showing jobs 1–10
- Drives the solution delivery teams to balance tradeoffs between speed to market, cost, risk and quality.
- Prioritizes and plan delivery in each function with the key stakeholders, manage conflicts between functional priorities as required.
- � Provides consulting / direction to solve business problems or needs arising from everyday events or unexpected / catastrophic events. This includes recognizing the problem, resources needed to resolve as well as managing to process needed for proper completion, including executive management updates as required.
- Leads the design, build, validation, implementation and maintenance of IT application systems and/or infrastructure solutions in support of our current, and future business needs in the area of Workforce Management and Store Communications Solutions Development and Delivery.
- $110K - $140K •Confidential Company • Portland, ME and 1 other locationThis position monitors, maintains and services an existing loan portfolio consisting of construction, interim, and permanent commercial real estate mortgages and initiates the cross selling of related products.