Risk Management jobs in Orlando, Florida (FL)
Showing jobs 1–25
- • Orlando, FL and 3 other locationsAs a Senior Manager, you may be required to take on a role within any of the programs and initiatives within the 1st line risk management office.
- • Orlando, FL and 6 other locationsPerform Vendor Security assessments activities include evaluation of vendor controls and practices, process enhancements, performing on site assessments, reviewing security test reports, and analyzing and developing security requirements.
- Responsible for ongoing review and maintenance of first line of defense risk governance structures and processes to ensure quality and consistency of process across the first line of defense.
- • Orlando, FL and 17 other locationsDevelop and maintain an expert level of knowledge of Medicare and risk-based reimbursement methodologies; maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- • Orlando, FL and 2 other locationsDevelop and implement strategies designated to maximize federal and state disaster assistance; providing expert programmatic and policy advice on federal disaster relief programs and developing long range recovery plans in the cost of reconstruction approaches cost of relocation/mitigation.
- Responsible for conducting internal audits of business and financial processes with a view to providing independent, objective assurance to the audit committee and business management on the adequacy and effectiveness of business processes, risk management and control, together with insightful, commercially-focused recommendations to improve those processes.
- Confidential Company • Orlando, FLThe Corporate Portfolio Manager I provides a wide range of credit-related support functions relative to the ongoing management of the commercial business unit's credit risk management process. This position is responsible for facility and relationship monitoring and the ongoing maintenance of a loan portfolio consisting of moderately complex commercial loans.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Orlando, FL and 3 other locationsTracking and measuring, analyzing and reporting on marketing programs and operations; making strategic and tactical recommendations to optimize marketing programs effectiveness with an emphasis on demand generation waterfall.
- • Orlando, FL and 1 other locationMonitors and manages the business provisions of prime contracts to ensure compliance with contractual terms and conditions, Company policy, including identification and mitigation of risk items from the proposal stage through contract execution and closeout.
- Manages all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
- Quick Apply
- Assuming responsibility for all aspects of the project life cycle including: project proposals and business cases; charters, plans, resourcing, and budgets; financial reporting, status reports; issue management and risk mitigation; communication plans; delivery and project close out.
- Quick ApplyDevelops and maintains deep knowledge of applications that drive BPO operations (Paradatec OCR/ICR, ProKey, LoanComplete, Nautilus, and others), and the related policies and procedures, business processes, products/services supported and interfaces.
- Quick ApplyThe successful candidate will possess deep knowledge of assigned applications that drive BPO operations (initially Paradatec OCR/ICR, ProKey, LoanComplete, Nautilus, and others), and the related policies and procedures, business processes, products/services supported and interfaces.
- Quick Apply$80K - $100K •ComTec Information Systems • Orlando, FLResponsible for organizing the administrative and documentation activities for cyber security activities throughout the program; this includes accreditation event documentation (ATO), STIG deviations, IAVA compliance process, etc.
- Quick Apply$130K - $180K •Confidential Company • Orlando, FL and 21 other locationsThe primary responsibilities of this role will be focused on field-based solution development and architecting enterprise implementations of company offerings, providing training and documenting best practices in areas relevant to DevOps, risk management, application security, and software development, helping to facilitate pre-sales for enterprise customers, and working with the research and development team to e design requirements that address the needs of customers.