Recruitment Coordinator jobs in Anchorage, Alaska (AK)
Showing jobs 1–11
- Assures the efficient operations and sound fiscal practices required to meet objectives through effective planning, staff management, and resource allocation. Assures the satisfaction of internal and external customers.
- Manages human resources performance and productivity. Directs the continuous improvement of the work products. Assures effective communication of issues and strategies between Human Resources and ANTHC core management team.
- Under general direction of the ED Physician Service Central Medical Director and Chief Nurse Executive, the Emergency Services Service Line Director is responsible for the overall direction and performance of the integrated service line including the Emergency Department, Trauma Program, and Fast Track (ED) Services.
- Knowledge of relevant specialized fields such as Federal Indian law and self-determination/self-governance, health law, employment law & construction law.
- Responsible for supporting statewide fund development efforts through the acquisition, cultivation, and stewardship of individual donors. Works with the event coordinator to develop and manage local fundraising events. Supports local leadership council and works to develop and steward those relationships. Coordinates implementation the fund development process within the parameters of the Statewide Fund Development Plan and in coordination with the Fund Development Team. Supports implementation of statewide development plans.
- Efficiently manages staffing and scheduling, maintaining adequate staffing for patient acuity, budget, and census. Monitors staffing costs per unit of services on a daily basis and works with clinical coordinators and charge nurses to manage within budget. Develop and implement an annual operating and capital budget and maintain responsibility for the P & L.