Project Associate jobs
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply
- This Project Associate colleague would oversee, monitor, and support Government-sponsored research programs on leading-edge technologies, prepare purchase requests, track funding and expenditures, and monitor monthly progress and status reports submitted by performing organizations.
- The role of the Associate Director is to provide leadership and project management for clinical trial activities. The Associate Director is responsible for managing the planning, implementation, and tracking of clinical monitoring processes, administration of clinical trials and maintaining an overview of the clinical trials.
- Quick Apply$100K - $120K •Confidential Company • Palo Alto, CAConduct internal and external communication with stakeholders with appropriate review and oversight; responsible for Invoice and Billing validation; responsible for executing disconnects and follow through for billing and communications.
- Quick Apply$120K - $140K •Confidential Company • Basking Ridge, NJDeveloping and delivering project-specific training; train Study Teams that will be involved in Adjudication; monitoring workflow and project status; making adjustments and escalating potential issues; managing any vendors contracted to support adjudication.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, and controls domestic and international projects in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company. Has responsibility for day to day contact and communication with the client and focuses on providing client satisfaction.
- • Virtual / Travel and 1 other locationEnsure project management and communications are designed and executed to include key local, national, Program and Corporate Engagement stakeholders in the design and build process.
- Working with Regulatory Regional leads to ensure that submissions are prepared in line with ICH requirements, other local or regional regulatory requirements, as applicable, and company policies and procedures.
- Provide intensive juvenile justice assistance to states engaged with the project and its partners, including supporting high-quality data analysis, development of evidence-based policy options, and effective policy maker and stakeholder education of proposed policies and practices.
- Maintain and update Pew's existing analysis of the antibiotic and nontraditional products pipelines, tracking the development of antibiotics and nontraditional products that may address unmet medical need or urgent threat pathogens, working closely with scientific experts to validate results
- Lead and manages multiple global capital projects and programs simultaneously collaborating with sites and subject matter experts in execution.
- The person within this role is also responsible for driving product innovation by leading the technical development of new or revised packaging formats in support of global brands.
- The person within this role is also responsible for driving product innovation by rapidly refining ideas to practice through prototyping.
- The Associate Director, Project Management, is a core functional area member of Early Development and/or Product Development Teams (EDTs and PDTs, respectively), partnering with team leaders to plan and execute Merck's development and in-line portfolio efforts.
- Coordinate the activities of the project's national partners, including developing, managing, and evaluating partnership agreements and deliverables to ensure maximum impact on the direction of sentencing and corrections policy.
- Manage operational and project related budgets for Therapeutic Area working closely with Finance and Medical Affairs leaders.