The Assistant Professor-MA/MS has considerable latitude for initiative, judgment, and for providing administrative leadership for the clinical education program; is responsible for administration, assurance of clinical education effectiveness, and curriculum planning and development; assists the program director in meeting professional accreditation standards and documentation requirements. Performs other duties as needed.
Professor jobs in Riverside, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–11
- We invite applications for a faculty position at the Assistant Professor level or above. Candidates should possess academic interests, research aptitude, board certified or eligible in Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Medicine (Internal Medicine). Experience or interest in Hyperbaric Medicine would be highly desirable.
- The Division of Cardiology at Loma Linda University is seeking a Non-Invasive General Cardiologist (Invasive-Interventional skills preferred) to join our clinical team at the Assistant or Associate Professor level in our affiliate Riverside University Health System (RUHS) located at Riverside County Regional Medical Center.
- The department is particularly interested in candidates who will coordinate and supervise training of clinical psychology predoctoral trainees from the LLU APA accredited clinical psychology doctoral programs within family medicine.
- The applicant must be board-eligible or board-certified in Vascular Surgery. We are an academic practice with three full-time, board-certified vascular surgeons. Loma Linda has a two-year vascular surgery residency and an affiliated VA hospital with three full-time vascular surgeons.
- Our research and academic interests include high altitude medicine, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, ultrasound-guided bronchoscopy, interventional pulmonology, critical care ultrasound, sedation management, pulmonary hypertension, sleep disorders, hyperbaric medicine, sepsis, hemodynamic monitoring, critical care procedures, biomarker discovery, ethics and humanities in medicine.
- The recruitment of the Chair of Orthopaedic Surgery is essential to the continued growth and success of both LLUH and the Department. The Department is proud to offer highly desirable, fully accredited residency and fellowship programs, two Centers of Excellence.