Professor jobs in Portland, Maine (ME)
Showing jobs 1–9
- Candidates must demonstrate a passion for dentistry and a strong desire to teach students in a demanding, fast paced academic environment.
- The successful candidate is expected to be able to provide direct clinical supervision of predoctoral dental students and to provide clinical care in the group practice. Salary and rank will be commensurate with experience. Interviews of qualified candidates will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
- Participate in the recruitment, selection and evaluation of candidates during the admission process as well as assists in establishing and maintaining admission and selection criteria.
- Responsible for maintaining a competitive, extramurally funded research program. Additional responsibilities include team-based delivery of innovative medical and dental curricula, and providing academic service to the college, university, and his/her profession.
- Confidential Company • Portland, METhis position will be reporting directly to the VP for Medical Education, and will provide overall direction of the Sim Center and its programs.