Collaborates closely with our leadership, sales, and client teams to pinpoint opportunities for our strategic focus, and ensures the release themes and plans align to deliver the capabilities to enable winning in the marketplace; acts independently in determining methods and procedures for alignment to product strategy.
Product Owner jobs in Columbus, Georgia (GA)
Showing jobs 1–13
- Leverage expertise in financial services markets and/or agile software product development to drive product innovation, roadmap priorities, and requirements for our loyalty product offering that serves to further distinguish our capabilities from the competition and to deepen engagement for our clients' customers.
- Work within an agile scrum team to include a ScrumMaster, Product Owner, business analyst, test analysts, application developers and client counterparts to design and deliver new products or capabilities in an iterative, continuous fashion.
- Work within an agile scrum team to include a ScrumMaster, Product Owner, business analyst, test analysts, application developers and client counterparts to design and deliver new products or capabilities in an iterative, continuous fashion; develop detailed user stories, acceptance criteria, screen mock-ups, flow diagrams, etc. outlining the solution to be implemented.
- $40K - $120K •Sentext Solutions • Columbus, GA and 22 other locationsSeeking for a B2B Sales - Build Lifetime Vested Residuals with Fantastic New Product.
- This will involve consulting with internal lines of business owners, support partners, vendors and peers to develop and deploy scalable marketing and digitally focused omni-channel strategies driving customer and account growth, engagement, cross sell and retention.
- Leading SIEM engineering functions for a globally-scoped security situational awareness infrastructure, including directing SIEM application administration; guiding the design, development, testing, and optimization of complex SIEM use cases and content; overseeing SOC systems deployment and administration; recognizing the need for and implementing new policies, standards, and processes.
- Provide support to processing environments (mainframe and distributed) to ensure performance metrics are captured and processed and charted each day; analyzed to ensure the timing of processor utilization is appropriate and there is sufficient capacity available to ensure customer expectations are met.