Product Marketing jobs in Providence, Rhode Island (RI)
Showing jobs 1–25
- • MA and 11 other locationsAccomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- Understand and Implement the Chemistry Consumable solutions strategy and roadmap in relation to the greater company portfolio and strategy. Work closely with market segments, product owners and scientific teams to execute the Chemistry Consumables roadmap and to drive innovation.
- Understand and implement the chemistry consumable solutions strategy and roadmap in relation to the greater Waters portfolio and strategy; work closely with market segments, product owners and scientific teams to execute the chemistry consumables roadmap and to drive innovation.
- Work in direct collaboration with key functions (QA/RA/Ops/R&D/Marketing Communications) to continuously assess alignment of resources/capabilities to meet business priorities.
- • Woonsocket, RI and 2 other locationsYou will work closely with the Director in the development and execution of strategic and tactical product plans, product enhancements, complex market and segment analyses, identification of new product opportunities and coordination of market and product research.
- Assessing and quantifying opportunities to improve market share, product profitability and entry into new procedures/conditions. Developing growth opportunities & collaboration strategies for critical spinal procedures across product lines.
- Quick Apply
- The Digital Product Manager develops digital products, defines requirements and manages digital product features for Caremark Online Pharmacy and health digital tools, delivers to market and supports the market readiness and adoption strategies.
- Interact with Global Markets and Technology Centers to align consumables products, applications, and tactics with corporate product strategies and roadmaps; create technical and marketing content materials such as seminars/webinars, web content, and user guides as required.
- • Raynham, MA and 2 other locationsEstablish and maintain strong working relationships with the marketing and r&d leaders at the j&j operating companies (opcos) to identify, and deliver key product solutions to our portfolio and portfolio of j&j.
- Work with the leaders of the market segments and product teams to develop marketing communication strategies in support of business and product commercialization; advise and partner with business teams on global marketing and communications strategies, product / services brand positions, specific program tactics, sales collateral and other market / client facing communication.
- • Woonsocket, RI and 1 other locationDevelop and manage product life - cycle, including scope, business requirements and go - to - market strategy. Drive the scoping and definition process for new digital product concepts including business case, product specifications and prototyping.
- • Providence, RI and 1 other locationCitizens Commercial Banking is currently seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Treasury Solutions Payables team focusing on managing Citizens' ACH products for small business, middle market, and large corporate customers.
- Collaborate with product development, business development, hema, and external partners to assess the global market insights, product concepts, marketplace dynamics, etc., to ensure that the stakeholders' voices are brought to the broader team.
- • RI and 4 other locationsAchieves assigned sales goals through execution of account/market business plans. Demonstrates an independent, creative, consultative/value based sales approach utilizing the impact selling system to drive incremental sales in competitive accounts. Implements marketing strategy / messaging and product positioning into effective territory management of all j&j products.
- Quick Apply$390K - $400K •Confidential Company • Providence, RI and 8 other locationsProspect, qualify and close sales opportunities to enterprise-level companies and service providers; provide regular and meaningful insights to senior management and marketing on market trends, product requirements and competition.