Procurement Agent jobs in San Jose, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–13
- • Fremont, CA and 1 other locationIn this expansive career opportunity, you will have the opportunity to assess the current state of the sourcing and procurement organization, in terms of how we manage, and interact with suppliers and manage our supply base, and create proposed strategies for change.
- Manage week-to-week contact with data providers from other libraries, archives and museums around the world; support the curatorial and software engineering teams with project coordination support.
- Analyze internal requirements and external supply markets and develop strategic sourcing strategies and plans aligned with the business; negotiate and manage a wide variety of contracts including insurance, amenities and professional services supporting a global customer base.
- Quick Apply$110K - $120K •IT/Sofware • Santa Clara, CAGrasp strategic supplier development trend and obtain suppliers' scarce resources and most-favored benefit, realize strategic positions in the industry chain, implement the strategy for building a healthy industry chain, to gain competitive advantages.
- Support the business in adding value and reducing costs by providing excellence in procurement strategy development and implementation, supply based management and supplier relationship management; strengthen the Global Procurement and Supply Chain organization and its capabilities to become an indispensable business partner on innovation and cost saving initiatives.
- • Mountain View, CA and 1 other locationResponsible for leading the delivery and implementation of both strategic and tactical projects associated with the procurement of goods and services associated with a broad range of corporate services, especially facilities management, but also including legal, tax, finance, human resources, consulting, contingent labor, call centers, and business process outsourcing.
- $82K - $126K •Confidential Company • San Jose, CALead the analysis, facilitation, and negotiation of complex real estate transactions for the purchase and sale of key City assets while advancing the City's Real Estate Strategy.
- • San Jose, CA and 5 other locationsDay-to-day leadership including coaching and managing a team of associates, providing strategic direction for the organization, managing overall performance of team, budgeting, expense management, etc.