Postdoctoral Research Associate jobs in San Diego, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–25
- We are seeking highly motivated postdoctoral fellows who are interested in developing and applying novel molecular technologies to systematically reverse-engineer cellular processes through rapid and precise perturbations.
- Quick Apply$80K - $140K •Confidential Company • Santee, CAApply engineering concepts to develop and scale the mammalian cell culture processes, including transient transfection, clarification of harvested material, and other upstream unit operations.
- The Postdoctoral Associate will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of state-of-the-art techniques in molecular and cellular biology, protein biochemistry, genetics, imaging, and models of disease.
- Developing and automating information and analysis pipelines, data integration, pattern-matching analyses and visualization of a variety of different data sets, including NGS, proteomics etc
- Quick ApplyAdvanced Clinical • San Diego, CA and 5 other locationsA Clinical Research Associate (CRA) is responsible for conducting monitoring activities at a clinical site(s) for a clinical trial(s); the CRA may be responsible for multiple projects and must be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Programming experience is required as is having worked with big data. It is desired that you are familiar with standard molecular biology, tissue culture practices and mouse genetics protocol.
- Conduct laboratory tests in compliance with established internal Standard Test Methods (STMs), compendial and vendor/partner supplied methods.
- • San Diego, CA and 1 other locationDrive positioning & messaging to differentiate product vs competition and incumbent technologies by partnering with Regional Marketing, Marketing Centers of Excellence, and Product Management for campaign development activities
- The institute invests in talent, technology, and partnerships to accelerate the translation of laboratory discoveries that will have the greatest impact on patients.
- Using a combination of cell biology, imaging and animals models our lab seeks to understand how nuclear pores regulate the physiology of different tissues and to establish how alterations in the function of these structures contribute to cellular malfunction and disease.
- The institute invests in talent, technology, and partnerships to accelerate the translation of laboratory discoveries that will have the greatest impact on patients
- The Zhao lab identified a protein complex that governs m6A formation. Using loss-of-function studies, they discovered that m6A mRNA modification is essential for the proliferation and self-renewal of embryonic and neural stem cells.
- The candidate is expected to learn and perform physiological, biochemical and genetic experiments on the drosophila heart (including microdissection, imaging and sophisticated genetic manipulations).
- The specific project in the broad epigenetics-cancer-aging area can be discussed, but we are particularly interested in investigating aspects of epigenetic dysregulation in acute myeloid leukemia that can be exploited for development of novel therapies.
- • La Jolla, CA and 2 other locationsThe candidate will support all therapeutic areas and both small and large molecule modalities.
- Quick Apply$80K - $120K •Confidential Company • San Diego, CAThe candidate must have an extensive wet lab equipment experience as lab technician, chemist, research associate or calibration and maintenance technician to be promoted into a customer service tech to travel from site to site
- Quick Apply$170K - $180K •Confidential Company • San Diego, CA and 15 other locationsThe Associate Director, Site Management Operations, Program Lead is responsible for leading internal and outsourced site management & monitoring personnel and activities in support of clinical research studies.
- We are seeking a Senior Investigator (Associate Director) in the Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (MAP) organization at the Genomics Institute of Novartis Research Organization (GNF) to contribute to the discovery and development of novel therapeutics.
- The successful candidate will work with a group of scientists and research associates to develop stage appropriate purification processes used for pre-clinical and clinical prod uction of therapeutic proteins.
- Molecular and cell biological techniques, transgenic and mast cell knock-in techniques, and mouse allergic disease models are being used.