Platform Engineer jobs in Glendale, Arizona (AZ)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Work on a brand new marketing technology platform for inbound and outbound channels, including the migration from current systems.
- Guide efforts applied to identification, enhancement and automation of applications and systems.Provide input for employee selection, training, guidance, performance management and development to ensure department objectives and Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met.
- • Scottsdale, AZ and 4 other locationsDevelopers who engineer systems that are performant, self-healing, easily monitored, and fault-tolerant from the ground up.
- Design and drive the implementation of the technical architecture for the next generation search and performance engineering platform with real-time anomaly detection.
- Experience with cloud platform technologies such as aws, google platform, openstack, etc. Experience with restful apI design.
- Design and drive the implementation of the technical architecture for the next generation Search and Performance Engineering Platform with real-time anomaly detection.
- • Scottsdale, AZ and 1 other locationParticipate in agile concepts such as daily stand up meetings, design and code reviews, code pairing, automated testing, and continuous integration and deployment.
- Ability to understand schematic and board related issues, and work with peers and other business groups.
- This new platform will be plugin enabled, allowing GoDaddy to easily integrate with any payment gateway. If this sounds like something you want to work on, we are very excited to hear from you.
- Confidential Company • Scottsdale, AZCollaborate with other GoDaddy teams of Engineers, Marketing Professionals, QA and Operations. You will do much more than just write great code.
- Design and execute test plans and cases for our full stack web application and back end services.
- At GoDaddy, we are seeking a different type of developer, people who know the reality of keeping the business running while simultaneously reinventing the core systems.
- The Systems Engineer develops and follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations involving complex infrastructure problems as well as develops and promotes standard operating procedures and policies for the operating platform(s) in their area of responsibility.
- Responsible for working with the Information Security IAM engineering team to plan, develop, and execute application onboarding for recertification platform for assigned project. Assess and document application information. Perform completeness testing from source end point to recertification tool and perform control testing.
- This Managing Director of Platform and Business Engineering position will report directly to the Managing Director of Voice Development. The individual will also manage relationships with key business partners ensuring alignment on expectations and goals/objectives.
- Confidential Company • Tempe, AZ and 1 other locationResponsible for working with the Information Security engineering team to plan, develop, and execute application for platform for assigned project.
- Responsible for working with the Information Security engineering team to plan, develop, and execute application onboarding for recertification platform for assigned project.