Aligns with the HR service delivery model and coordinates regularly with the HR Centers of Excellence to deliver high quality services for employees, with focus on effective payroll, benefits administration, talent management and development practices.
Plant Manager jobs in Lake Charles, Louisiana (LA)
Showing jobs 1–10
- Encompasses all things accounting-related for the Lake Charles Polymers manufacturing units, including accounting and month-end close activities, total manufacturing cost analysis, manufacturing and corporate reporting, and internal control coordination, as well as additional core and ad-hoc functions for various site support organizations.
- Develop, maintain, and deploy Recognized and Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practices (RAGAGEPs) specific to the Lake Charles processes.
- Quick Apply$150K - $170K •Provides an effective emergency response capability; ensures equipment systems (fire trucks, fixed water sprays, portable equipment) and employees (first responders, emergency response team) are adequately prepared to handle emergency conditions.
- Developing and deploying best practices in Preventive and Predictive Maintenance and Condition Monitoring; collaborating and driving the development and maintenance of systems and programs to support Maintenance quality, efficiency, safety and cost improvement efforts.
- Quick Apply$100K - $120K •Industrial Manufacturing Company • Sulphur, LAImproves the performance of production lines by using effective preventative maintenance, timely problem solving, equipment improvements, and training of production/maintenance personnel as needed.