Plant Engineer jobs in Madison, Wisconsin (WI)
Showing jobs 1–8
- Provides engineering operational support and direction for new or existing technologies and current operational initiatives. Evaluates and consult with all levels of leadership regarding technical operations, strategic planning, Construction, Systems techs and network operations.
- Quick Apply$195K - $260K •Confidential Company • Madison, WI and 1 other locationManages, directs and implements operations strategies and objectives to ensure the achievement of company goals; focuses for short-term goals are: improve on-time delivery, cost of sales, quality, gross margin, plant manufacturing variance, and capacity utilization.
- Quick ApplyTherma-Stor • Madison, WIThe Quality Engineer works closely with internal areas such as engineering, program management, operations, and supply chain to implement a robust design for manufacturability process and limit daily disruptions in support of production schedule attainment.
- • Madison, WI and 3 other locationsAchieve and exceed growth objectives with attention given to budgets,profitability, operational excellence, cost containment and profit improvement; travel to customer locations to identify and implement supply chain optimization projects.
- Confidential Company • Madison, WIProvides field support and oversight of large construction projects through managing contractors, observing construction activities, and reviewing construction documentation.