Providing regular and timely information about the hospitals' services to referral sources and the community through in-person visits, presentations, tours, conferences and health screenings.
Physician Liaison jobs in Las Vegas, Nevada (NV)
Showing jobs 1–10
- Responding to and coordinating Clinical Navigators' requests for in-service presentations to key referral or community groups and involving facility staff in making presentations in their areas of expertise.
- The Facility Associate Chief Medical Officer leads clinical and quality initiatives that support the provision of consistent clinical performance and practice standards across the hospital.
- In this role, you will serve as the liaison between providers, case management, revenue cycle, and compliance. In addition to traditional advisory services work, you will be responsible for providing ongoing clinical documentation education and continuous process improvement recommendations to providers.
- Responsible for managing, coordinating, and performing the day‐to‐day operations and workflow of the facility based HIM operations.
- Maintains confidentiality with respect to employee, donor and center records reviewed during the course of all duties. Responsible for overseeing maintenance of medical supplies ad other emergency equipment.