Physician Liaison jobs in Kansas City, Missouri (MO)
Showing jobs 1–9
- The Facility Chief Medical Officer leads clinical and quality initiatives that support the provision of consistent clinical performance and practice standards across the hospital.
- The Physician's primary job is to render medical care to hospital inpatients in tandem with hospital clerical and clinical staff; to provide clinical instruction, collaborate in the medical management of hospital patients and serve as a consultant, liaison to improve patient care and health.
- Confidential Company • Kansas City, MOAbility to perform work-related travel, such as driving within the assigned geography in own automobile or traveling via plane, when required (including overnight and/or weekend travel if required).
- Ensures collaboration with child welfare agencies and the juvenile justice system. Develops and implements practice adjustments, and policy and procedure revisions.
- Oversees the design and implementation of the behavioral health delivery programs to ensure the needs of clients and their families in the behavioral health system are met, including SMI services, Clinical Program Development, Housing, Vocational, Residential and Justice System.