Pharmacy Manager jobs in Madison, Wisconsin (WI)
Showing jobs 1–11
- Conduct elicitation sessions with key stakeholders to gain an understanding of the organization's needs and identify, document and prioritize performance improvement opportunities.
- Provide medication therapy management services as part of the interdisciplinary team to patients in perioperative and procedural areas to assure that drug therapy is safe, effective, efficient, and cost-effective.
- Quick ApplyProvides direct patient care including performance of tasks such as taking vitals, performing wound care, IV care, ostomy care, blood draws, injections, and the physical assessment of the overall patient's medical condition.
- Coordinate information with physician and clinic staff as necessary, with corresponding documentation of clinical information and outcomes within the patient profile.
- Quick Apply
- Function as an expert resource in advanced systems analysis for lower level staff and users to assist in complex problem troubleshooting and resolution.