Makes recommendations and manages the implementation of changes in procedures throughout the health information management cycle. Assists in establishing and maintaining a Quality Improvement Program for the department, integrated with the overall institutional Quality Improvement Program.
Patient Access Representative jobs in Anchorage, Alaska (AK)
Showing jobs 1–13
- Develops and updates an annual business/action plan for the clinic. Participate in performance, quality, and clinical improvement practices. Ensures productivity, patient volume, and reviews related to internal trends and external benchmarks. Communicate clinic status to staff, management, and leadership. Prepare status reports for review in management meetings.
- Serves as the working leader for improving organizational performance practices, capabilities, and results; facilitating communication and sharing of best practices information; and fosters understanding and managing performance for guiding planning and opportunities for organizational learning.
- Under general direction, tracks clinical outcomes and incidents at the Alaska Native Medical Center (ANMC) and provides pro-active risk management consulting services to the hospital to prevent professional medical errors and omissions and other liability incidents and to improve patient safety.
- Develops, manages and monitors project budgets and contracts. Completes internal and external written and oral reports professionally and in a timely manner. Coordinates with ANTHC finance department to insure timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Manages and schedules assigned staff. Develops goals and priorities, and assigns tasks and projects. Develops staff skills and training plans. Counsels, trains and coaches financial and operations managers. Implements corrective actions and conducts performance evaluations. Provides leadership, direction and guidance in financial and technical strategies and priorities.
- Evaluates existing systems and designs/flowcharts proposed systems. Installs, monitors and manages servers and customer end-points, resolves issues as needed. Installs system and application patches and performs system backups and recovery. Monitors system configuration and manages log files. Develops user guides, technical procedures and technical architecture documentation.
- The Facility Chief Medical Officer leads clinical and quality initiatives that support the provision of consistent clinical performance and practice standards across the hospital.