outside Sales jobs in Portland, Maine (ME)
Showing jobs 1–8
- Summarizes complex situations or data sets into easily understood information; makes decisions using information gathered and develops others in their ability to organize their thoughts, identify patterns in data, and facilitate decision making.
- Develop and oversee marketing project financials; forecast revenues and marketing expenses; and/or develop pricing strategies Run ROI and sequence algorithms on events taken to measure success.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Lead development of Community Relations and External Communication practices that make it easy for internal partners to collaborate with us.
- Engages in community public relations including collaboration with corporate public relations and preparation of local positive publicity stories.