Organizational Development Consultant jobs in Glendale, Arizona (AZ)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Manage engagement and culture change programs through effective use of OD methods and strategies. Provide consulting, coaching, and thought leadership to HR and business leaders and groups.
- • Tempe, AZ and 1 other locationDesign, deliver and evaluate individual assessments to partner with peers to support talent selection and development processes.
- Quick Apply$300K - $400K •Confidential Company • Phoenix, AZ and 17 other locationsThe candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making CXO level executives at targeted firms, as well as drive the sales cycle of all assigned sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution.
- This person will have deep and broad technical skills in .NET and related MS technologies/products as well as solid architecture and design skills.
- Consultative solution-selling, providing internal or customer-facing content creation and collaborative knowledge base solutions to complex client issues that drive mutually positive business outcomes.
- Quick ApplyUtilize sales and profit data to identify those customers, regions and products that will deliver the highest return and develop the supporting sales strategies and organizational alignment to maximize the opportunity.
- • Scottsdale, AZ and 4 other locationsDevelop a knowledge base of the marketplace, business environment, physician practice dynamics and customer concerns to drive consultative selling approach.
- Design and develop a series of programs in accordance with a defined system design; perform as a key participant in the integration, system testing, training and implementation activities. Develop systems and program specifications for programmers and outside consultants when applicable.
- Confidential Company • Glendale, AZThis position provides strategic leadership and administration in the areas of patient care, education, safety and quality in accordance with organizational policies and in accordance with standards of professional nursing practice utilizing the framework for professional nursing practice and development.
- Confidential Company • Goodyear, AZThis position provides strategic leadership and administration in the areas of patient care, education, safety and quality in accordance with organizational policies and in accordance with standards of professional nursing practice utilizing the framework for professional nursing practice and development.
- Senior Developer who would be leading from on-shore the overall scrum and 2 other developers off-shore. EXL Analytics provides data-driven, action-oriented solutions to business problems through statistical data mining, cutting edge analytics techniques and a consultative approach.
- Confidential Company • Phoenix, AZThe ideal candidate will develop into a key consultant role within the markets and will collaborate closely with Management and Senior Staff members to develop and implement strategic and tactical plans to market and sell our full-range of services to prospects and clients while overseeing the servicing of key client relationships.
- Works with District Managers, Hematology/Oncology Consultants and CNC Manager to develop and implement a business plan to educate the market within assigned specialty and a geography primarily covering accounts within the specific territory.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Scottsdale, AZ and 4 other locationsEngineer, consult and upskill other engineers on DevOps and Cloud solutions to include distributed version control and trunk-based development practices, infrastructure automation, automated CI/CD pipelines, monitoring and operations, and a well-architected AWS infrastructure.
- • Phoenix, AZ and 7 other locationsThe successful candidate will be an established and recognized leader in electric and gas industry projects on a regional if not national basis, and a highly experienced individual providing high-level strategic consulting and client development as a proven trusted advisor to regulated utility and independent power producer clients.
- The Talent Management Consultant partners with HR Business Partners, HR team members and leaders to assess, design, and implement leadership development, engagement, workforce planning initiatives and culture change initiatives to support business objectives and goals.
- Confidential Company • Scottsdale, AZ and 2 other locationsEstablish methodologies to measure the incremental impact of marketing campaigns and strategies at both a channel attributed level and customer impact level through test design development and/or consultation.