Operations Engineer jobs in New York, New York (NY)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply
- An Operational Support Engineer on the Core Engineering team is responsible for monitoring and working to resolution any operational issues reported with Core Engineering-provided tooling, such as Docker, Jenkins, Logstash, Elasticache and Kibana, and custom tools/services etc. in our AWS platform.
- Experience with Cyber, incident response and digital forensics, security engineering, security operations, computer network operations, information operations, information warfare, or topical Cyber.
- $120K - $160K •Confidential Company • New York, NY and 1 other locationAs a senior member of the DataOps team, your primary goal is to respond to production issues affecting data pipelines; work directly with suppliers and customers, as well as the internal engineering teams to triage and remediate issues and restore service.
- As a Corporate Operations Engineer for Audio Visual Systems, you'll be responsible for service management delivery and will play a key role in operating our fleet of Audio Visual installations and Video Conferencing deployments. You will be also responsible for ensuring that the AV and VC fleet is operating at optimal efficiency, working in collaboration with global stakeholders, while growing support service capability.
- Enterprise Infrastructure (EI) delivers and manages essential and innovative technology infrastructure solutions to Morgan Stanley's businesses. EI is responsible for driving the production, operations, and engineering of our data centers, voice and data networking solutions, mainframe servers and databases, distributed computing, wireless technologies, and associated end user capabilities.
- Consult with clients in the secure design of ICS and SCADA environments, conduct Cybersecurity risk assessments, develop security documentation, and design and implement industrial Cybersecurity monitoring solutions.
- The role will provide participation in the full software development life cycle including business and technology driven enhancements, re-engineering efforts and production support.
- Self starter and able to work in a high paced environment. Must be willing to handle first line support calls and work on a support rota.
- The candidate is expected to participate in the entire software development life cycle from definition of requirements through deployment and support.
- The team interfaces extensively with other groups who are responsible for a diverse selection of voice products, daily operation and client support.
- Work with modern, open-source tooling while maintaining mission-critical systems hosting a wide array of applications for the company Terminal product.
- Help develop and deploy process innovation and facilitate the sharing of best practices across the organization; be responsible for assisting leadership teams in setting and measurement ofactual performance against expected standards.
- Investigate, triage, and troubleshoot production problems as they occur; measure current capacity, predict future capacity needs and make suggestions accordingly.
- Design, develop, test and document client and server-side system components in a structured, disciplined, and fast-moving environment.
- Coordinates warranty renewals, installs new and/or replaces existing servers and configures hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.