Office Coordinator jobs in Columbus, Georgia (GA)
Showing jobs 1–12
- Performs financial and statistical analysis and extracts meaningful information to interpret and summarize the data and present and make recommendations to management and executive management; provides Business Intelligence analysis by mining through a variety of data sources and extracting meaningful information.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring risk based programs to identify, assess and mitigate any operational or strategic risk that arises from inadequate or failed internal processes, people, systems, or external events, while maintaining a balance between risk mitigation and operational efficiency.
- Ensures proper accounting of foreign currency related items and determines the implications for both GAAP and STAT financial statements.
- Collaborates closely with our leadership, sales, and client teams to pinpoint opportunities for our strategic focus, and ensures the release themes and plans align to deliver the capabilities to enable winning in the marketplace; acts independently in determining methods and procedures for alignment to product strategy.
- • Columbus, GA and 1 other locationMaintains, administers and interprets procedures, methodology and/or application standards to include payment card industry and security related compliance according to how they are applied in testing activities; provides guidance to other Test Analysts as required; occasionally reviews and mentors a limited number of team members' work product.
- Provide accurate and timely technical information, advice, and assistance regarding the organization's product and services; respond to inquiries from clients; understand their technical questions, assess their needs, and suggests or promote solutions that may include alternative products or services.
- Creating Test Scripts, executing Test Scripts, documenting Test Results, raising defects & retesting any code fixes; use Quality Center for documenting passed/failed/blocked test cases as well as housing test scripts; communicate directly with external clients in order to understand requirements.
- Performs analysis on financial statements to identify anomalies for management review; compiles and reviews documentation for quarterly and annual reporting and ensures compliance with all relevant disclosure requirements.