National Director of Sales jobs in Riverside, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply
- Provides brand, category, customer, market, and industry knowledge during the development of the annual strategic planning process.
- Leads the strategic planning process between the category sales team and the entire field sales organization including field directors, sales managers, sales representatives, and customer marketing managers.
- Ensures that only well-trained advisors are representing the company to our customers serving as a role model for mutual of omaha through leadership and by example, (i.E. Participating in professional seminars/workshops, pursuing required professional credentials and industry designations, etc).
- Achieve revenue targets by driving daily sales consultant activity across a local geography covering multiple industries. Monitor team performance and drive deals by helping to remove internal barriers, anticipate and resolve conflicts to drive team's success.
- Quick Apply$80K - $200K •Confidential Company • Riverside, CADevelop and manage annual P&L from scratch, identify avenues for revenue generation including after-sale upgrades, warranty sales, service contract add-ons, and spare part sales.
- Confidential Company • Ontario, CAthe Retail Sales Manager I's responsibility is to consistently generate profitable sales growth, commensurate with the potential of the market, by analyzing assigned market, developing and executing on action plans to maximize opportunities, properly allocate resources and ensure the right talent is in place to drive and grow the business. The Retail Sales Manager I will manage and direct sales efforts;
- Quick Apply$120K - $180K •• Rialto, CA and 6 other locationsThe Director of Network Strategy is a new position responsible for driving the formation and execution of Network Strategy with regards to new ELT governance and charter as the Engineering Sales Solutions team.
- This position is responsible to assist in the creation, development, and implementation of the overall revenue generation strategies and strategic marketing direction of the shopping center and in order to meet corporate property business and marketing objectives.
- Provide support and accountability for Employee Satisfaction, Customer Satisfaction, Life Guidance Quality Enhancement, and sales results for all assigned communities.
- • Fontana, CA and 1 other locationThis position is to support GAF's efforts with the commercial roofing consultant community and other industry professionals who require significant technical advice and guidance in their decision making process. The latter include specifiers, architects, and large developers / building owners.
- Responsible for achieving sales goals and account management of existing business within current key accounts through regular customer contact and coordination with the field and inside sales teams on all other accounts located in the IGM's territory:
- Identify and qualify prospects, create call plans and track progress in Salesforce, conduct daily outbound sales calls (cold and warm calling), schedule and hold sales appointments, obtain needed information to generate presentations and create value centric sales pitches, negotiate and close deals/contracts.
- The Executive Director plans, implements, and evaluates all aspects of operations. He/she recruits and trains team members, has a direct supervisory responsibility for team members in order to create and maintain a highly functioning team environment, maintains high customer satisfaction, and ensures a quality-oriented workforce.
- Be the community leader responsible for managing all aspects of the sales program with the highest level of customer service including building prospect base, responding to prospect inquiries, generating tours, performing purposeful follow up and securing deposits for move ins.
- $240K - $280K •Confidential Company • Orange, CA and 5 other locationsWill sell the following software products to end users: customer experience, big data, contact center, compliance, workforce optimization, back office profession, robotic automation, hosted cloud solutions.