The Administrator manages all aspects of the day to day operations of the Program. This involves ensuring regulatory compliance, actively overseeing Quality Assurance Performance Improvements.
Mental Health Therapist jobs in Riverside, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–11
- This program will leverage Liberty Healthcare's core competencies and unwavering commitment to provide high quality supportive services to people who have intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- $80K •Confidential Company • San Bernardino, CA and 4 other locationsThe RN Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the clinical activities of the field nurse staff; they are responsible for ensuring that home patient care is coordinated and managed appropriately according to state and federal guidelines.
- Maintains licensing and compliance, including Medi-Cal certification, for area services and supports; assures timely and accurate documentation; oversees area implementation of Network compliance plan; and assists with correction orders and over-sees implementation of compliance plans.
- Confidential Company • Orange, CA and 1 other locationThe DSM is responsible for making sure that each of their reps has all the knowledge, technical support, marketing materials and equipment they need to provide great customer service and achieve the monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- In this mid-level management position and under direct supervision of the Administrator, the Clinical Director provides leadership, coordination, and clinical supervision to multidisciplinary team(s) and/or program(s).
- The Director of Operations will support Liberty Healthcare's mission to be a trustworthy and out-comes driven partner that empowers customers to achieve their goals with flexible and intelligent healthcare services.