Mental Health Therapist jobs in Orlando, Florida (FL)
Showing jobs 1–11
- Responsible for the center's patient volumes, marketing, regulatory compliance, facility maintenance, and equipment; participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
- Interested clinical psychologists should have expertise in prevention, intervention or dissemination science and the ability to work with technology partners to collaborate on innovative ways to optimize the therapeutic process and outcome (e.g., web-based interventions, use of virtual reality, smart phone apps).
- The ideal candidates will have the potential for significant federal funding and scholarship focused on public health aspects of violence against women. They will have research impact as reflected in high-quality publications and the potential to develop a well-funded research program.
- The ideal candidates will have significant federal funding and scholarship focused on public health aspects of violence against women. They will have research impact as reflected in high-quality publications and the ability to bring a well-funded research program.
- Confidential Company • Orlando, FL and 1 other locationDemonstrate resiliency and a willingness to try new tactics based on the needs of the medical practice and appropriately adapts the approach to delivering sales presentations according to the specific practice processes and dynamics
- Deliver care in a non-judgmental and nondiscriminatory manner that is sensitive to and values diversity. Provide patient education for diagnostic procedures, medical conditions and treatment plans. Oversee patient flow, providing clinical direction to other team members. Participate in and support research studies, evidence-based practice projects, and quality improvement initiatives.