Medical Technologist jobs in Mesa, Arizona (AZ)
Showing jobs 1–8
- Promotes concepts and practice of quality improvement. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with physician and provider stakeholders. Participates in review of qualifications, credentials, performance, and professional competence and character of physician and provider stakeholders. May participate in medical staff professional review process and physician recruitment.
- Able to lead small, cross-functional, agile teams in various agile ceremonies (e.g. lead a stand-up, facilitate a pair programming session, code review with others, drive an idea at sprint planning, retrospective, etc.).
- Collaborate with our business partners to provide the technology which enables our Customer Care Representatives to provide world-class customer service as efficiently as possible.
- Ability to solve problems and find solutions independently using programming languages, best practices, and/or tools specific to technology platform and tier; expertise in multiple programming languages across multiple platforms including Javscript, Java (rhino), Golang, Python, Bash, Ruby (Sensu Checks & Extensions).
- Directs and oversees the development and implementation of company-wide care coordination, utilization management, and social work services policies, procedures and programs in conjunction with related goals and objectives.