Medical Director jobs in Portland, Maine (ME)
Showing jobs 1–22
- Confidential Company • South Portland, MEMaine Behavioral Healthcare in Portland, Maine is seeking a Board Certified Psychiatrist to serve as Medical Director of Addiction Services. The successful candidate will be BC/BE in Addiction Medicine, and administrative, leadership and research experience is desired.
- Additional expertise in molecular oncology is also highly desirable and would add enormous value to our organization. Contemporary comprehensive cancer programs are growing within the MHCCN with an expanding cancer risk program and a newly launched initiative focusing on precision medicine and specifically cancer genomics.
- Under general direction of the Vice President for Medical Education (VPME), the Director of Medical Education will have primary responsibility for the management and operations of the Department of Medical Education (DME). Work is diversified, requiring independent decisions within a broad scope of practices and precedent. Position is expected to resolve problems of varying nature with minimal direction.
- Confidential Company • Brunswick, MEUnder the direction of the Vice President of Outpatient Services, the Clinical Director is responsible for the performance and daily operations of identified service delivery site(s) and for broad oversight of designated program area(s). He/She provides and maintains a consistent leadership style that supports the Mission and Values of Maine Behavioral Healthcare.
- The Director leads the behavioral treatment program for youth hospitalized in the Spring Harbor Hospital Developmental Disorders Unit and directs Spring Harbor Academy, a special-purpose private school serving the hospital unit patients.
- The Maine Medical Center Cancer Institute (MMCCI) supports two multidisciplinary clinics the Breast Care Center (breast cancer program) and Thoracic Oncology; a robust gynecology oncology program; neuro-oncology; growing surgical oncology program; and highly interactive radiation oncology program
- The selected candidates will be expected to have demonstrable disease-focused expertise across the spectrum of tumor types including lung and head & neck cancer; gastrointestinal, genitourinary, and hematological malignancies; and/or cancer genetics/molecular oncology. Clinical care and oncology expertise will include inpatient consult service; outpatient clinics devoted to solid tumor oncology and malignant hematological diseases
- The Congenital Heart Surgery Program at Maine Medical Center is over 50 years old, and has become a well-established program with a full range of expertise in congenital cardiology, including comprehensive catheter-based interventions, electrophysiology and adult congenital cardiology. The team includes specialist pediatric cardiac anesthesia, outstanding perfusion, and intensive care physician and nursing services.
- The Manager of Clinical Documentation Improvement, "CDI", brings subject matter expertise related to clinical documentation improvement, and works closely with regional and site specific executive leadership and medical staff throughout Maine Health to implement and manage a concurrent CDI program. The CDI manager executes programs which capture appropriate clinical documentation through extensive interaction with physicians
- Confidential Company • South Portland, MEAs a member of the Maine Medical Partners and Maine Medical Center Service Line leadership teams, this position will be a significant contributor to strategic planning and business development efforts and will be responsible for the successful implementation of these plans
- • Portland, ME and 3 other locationsAnalyze comprehensive lost time data and corporate policies/practices concerning a company's disability and lost time management performance and results.
- Requires advanced knowledge of mental health administration at a level generally acquired through completion of a Master's Degree in Administration, Business Administration, Public Health Administration, or other related disciplines.
- Candidate must display leadership and be proficient in project management and complex supplier negotiations to drive sourcing initiatives which have a significant financial impact for specific functional/operational areas or specific spend categories.
- Accountable for ensuring formulary adoption in targeted / assigned hospital accounts to help drive appropriate utilization of approved CV products; works with other sales colleagues to manage and coordinate pull-through of Letters of Commitment (LOC).