Medical Device Sales jobs in Providence, Rhode Island (RI)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply
- Partner with agency and key internal stakeholders to achieve external visibility and media coverage around how the johnson & johnson medical devices companies are changing the future of healthcare delivery for health systems.
- • Mansfield, MA and 2 other locationsIdentify appropriate resources, assign responsibilities, and manage a direct MITG EU MDR Center-Led team of approximately 5 project managers.
- • Raynham, MA and 3 other locationsAlign with stakeholders and development teams on product goals and engage business throughout the development process. Participate in development of the r&d product development capability model, considering people, process, data, and technology.
- Proven success and positive track record of consistent sales performance in complex markets with diverse customer segments operating with a high degree of integrity within compliance guidelines.
- Working collaboratively and seamlessly with embedded resources to launch integrated HR initiatives & solutions. This will include partnering with specialized HR areas to deliver solutions while maintaining consistency with other areas of the organization.
- • MA and 1 other locationThe Respiratory Health Account Consultant is responsible for the positioning and selling of Halyard Respiratory Health related products and solutions within both Acute Care and Alternate Care facilities/departments. This includes the technical (features, functions, benefits) sales aspects, and the conceptual sales aspects, and validation of the product cost/value proposition for Halyard.
- Support and lead recurring meetings with notified bodies; meetings to provide opportunities for discussions and feedback around various robotic program topics with the goal of addressing concerns to increase likelihood of timely and successful ce mark.
- • Providence, RI and 2 other locationsUnderstand and utilize design controls for all technical aspects of product development including the development of design inputs and outputs and the verification and validation of medical devices including software.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with the marketing and r&d leaders at the j&j operating companies (opcos) to identify, and deliver key product solutions to our portfolio and portfolio of j&j.
- Collaborate with suppliers, Customer Service, Customer Quality, Sales and Marketing, New Product Development, Affiliates, External Manufacturing Product Services, Global Logistics Departments, and other medical device companies on processes and procedures to ensure alignment and design intent satisfies the needs of the organization and the customer
- Develop and implement strategies that address customer needs and enable the success of the alliance and the brand.
- • Raynham, MA and 4 other locationsCreate and execute the North America Sports and Shoulder Arthroplasty Professional Education strategy for priority platforms & procedures.
- The R&D Engineering Services Manager will manage and lead an R&D team responsible for the ongoing support of commercially released Class I-II medical devices, Surgical Equipment and associated reusable instrumentation and sterile, single-use, disposables.
- Quick ApplyThe Product Development Engineer II will be responsible for the electrical and software aspects of a project, interacting with external design and development partners, participating on cross-functional project teams through all phases of the product development process, and assisting the technical team with planning, executing, documenting and communicating testing activities.
- Assessing and quantifying opportunities to improve market share, product profitability and entry into new procedures/conditions. Developing growth opportunities & collaboration strategies for critical spinal procedures across product lines.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Foxboro, MAResponsible for working with external design and development partners to create detailed electrical and software specifications and requirements, detailed design files, test plans, risk management, protocols, and reports in accordance with company procedures, FDA and ISO guidelines.
- Quick ApplyThe Product Engineer II will be responsible for the mechanical design aspects of a project, interacting with external design and development partners, participating on cross-functional project teams through all phases of the product development process, and assisting the technical team with planning, executing, documenting and communicating testing activities.