Provide business case and support for operations management supply chain key process advancement and movement toward industry best practices.
Media Manager jobs in Hartford, Connecticut (CT)
Showing jobs 51–59
- The Director, Content Business Operations, will perform work directly related to the servicing of the Content Division and its business, and will serve to establish content strategy alignment through directly negotiating on behalf of ESPN with outside business partners and advising the Division on a wide variety of Content business matters.
- • CT and 1 other locationResponsible for benefits compliance, including plan audits, government filings, plans documents / summary plan descriptions and reporting. Administration of all leaves of absence, including paid and unpaid, and maintenance of related medical information.
- The successful candidate must be able to troubleshoot complex production issues, maintain system availability for production needs, and effectively communicate issues and resolutions.
- The Senior Managing Director (VP level) - Global Brand Development is responsible for the management and execution of Cigna corporation's brand in the both the internal and external marketplace. This individual will identify and act on opportunities within and across business units to partne /cross-sell and share best practices that will develop and build brand trust for Cigna.
- Contribute to the planning and development of integrated communication strategies and tactics that effectively communicate the vision and goals of strategic initiatives in alignment with Cigna's growth agenda.