Managing Director jobs in West Palm Beach, Florida (FL)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply$85K - $105K •Andex • West Palm Beach, FLThe Director of Quality Management is responsible for planning and implementing the performance improvement program to meet the needs of the hospital. Provides education to medical staff, hospital staff, and Governing Body.
- Participates in communication efforts with HIM personnel, facility departments, facility department and unit leadership, facility leadership, and medical staff, including serving as a key HIM contact for facility implementation activities and project core team meetings.
- Manage physical space control, safety and EOC of satellite buildings and departments, relocation of equipment and departments, landscaping, property development and the emergency preparedness program.
- Quick Apply$85K - $105K •The Director of Quality Management is responsible for planning and implementing the performance improvement program to meet the needs of the hospital; provides education to medical staff, hospital staff, and Governing Body.
- Drives continuous improvement of the support function within assigned areas of responsibility. Ensures the quality is understood, implemented, and maintained in the assigned departments. Develops and drives a work culture committed to compliance, quality, and customer focus.
- • West Palm Beach, FL and 1 other locationThe Director also ensures that solutions developed will meet functional, compliance and security requirements in alignment with our core values.
- Establish a strong customer service/selling culture in all assigned stores. Accountable for overall operations, staffing and merchandising of retail stores
- Ensure all TJC Standards are met complying with corporate policy and procedures, for managing supplies and equipment in the facility, for promoting teamwork with physicians and all health care providers, for promoting internal and external customer satisfaction, and for appropriate resource and utility management.
- Develop tutorials to assist with billing workflow for billing as needed. Serve as a point person in performing, coordinating and creating test documents for billing system upgrades, new products, process improvements and error resolution taking into account policies and compliance requirements.
- Responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all information services functions. The director of IS manages resources to support and maintain existing applications and leads the development of new technical solutions to meet organizational needs.
- Maintain appropriate controlled substance records; work with the Pharmacy Director and appropriate manager to identify and develop processes to meet or exceed all controlled substance diversion prevention and monitoring standards; participate in controlled substance reviews and audits.
- The Clinical Nurse Manager, in collaboration with the Director of Cardiovascular Services, assists in managing the procedural and recovery areas for administrative and clinical aspects to include organizing, developing, directing and assuring the delivery of cost-effective, quality patient care.
- The Director of Rehab is responsible for the efficient management of rehabilitation services in his/her assigned account(s). This position also assists in integration of rehabilitation services in all settings. The Director of Rehab ensures that the highest standard of rehabilitation services is delivered and maintained.
- A Director position will be a dual role, the type of person to be the face of the community and also oversee the actual site work; include development planning, organizing, budgeting, and monitoring of various phases to maintain efficient operations.
- Responsible for the administrative and clinical aspects of Medical Surgical Inpatient Services to include organizing, developing, directing and assuring the deliverance of cost effective, quality patient care.
- Works within a chapter and helps to ensure efficient and compliant chapter operations related to administrative, financial and program requirements. The Administrative Manager also maintains professional and supportive relationships with volunteers, vendors, donors and sponsors.