Managing Consultant jobs in San Jose, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Working directly with clients and company teams in a multi - disciplined team structure, designing and implementing I&AM solutions across a variety of vendor products including Oracle, Forgerock, Okta, SailPoint and others.
- Quick Apply$130K - $160K •Consulting Organization • San Jose, CA and 18 other locationsDeveloping deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the client account team and client.
- Quick Apply$170K - $250K •Confidential Company • San Jose, CA and 43 other locationsProvides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires knowledge of technology, industry requirements and/or business functions.
- Quick Apply$160K - $200K •Cube Management • Cupertino, CA and 1 other locationThe Senior Staffing Account Manager is responsible for developing and growing staffing sales in the US with new & existing clients.
- Individuals typically have experience with improving companies' transactional and decision support processes, enhancing underlying technologies, and refining organizational designs required to make each individual process more effective and operate in an efficient matter.
- Developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials.
- Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
- Collaborates with core team to develop solutions and leads project team through implementation and completion.
- Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the client account team and client. Understanding the business direction of companies and creating optimized I&AM architectures to meet their business needs.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Atherton, CALeading information gathering, analysis, problem solving and change management.
- Utilize company's proprietary methods and tools to develop the overall transformation strategy and detailed plan(s) for the full lifecycle of technical implementation and emerging technology initiatives.
- • Redwood City, CA and 8 other locationsSupporting high-visibility cross lines of business strategic assessments, strategy development, and long-term strategic initiatives that present significant challenges and/or opportunities to the business.
- • Redwood City, CA and 3 other locationsDesign the banking experiences of the future by understanding the business, customer needs, and the future of technology, while you partner with a team of designers, business strategists and technologists to bring early versions of these experiences to life through demos, prototypes and customer pilots.
- Quick Apply$120K - $240K •Confidential Company • San Jose, CA and 13 other locationsExperience and expertise in selling and delivering S/4HANA finance solutions; expertise in new innovations in S/4HANA (Fiori apps, simplification list, CDS views etc.); expertise in articulating the business benefits of S/4HANA; experience in leading design workshops to map business requirements to S/4HANA finance solutions.
- Quick Apply$125K - $188K •Gould Group • San Jose, CA and 15 other locationsThe PE hired will be responsible for the MEP division of this Architectural & Engineering firm; in addition to engineering leadership the EE or ME will contribute to overall business development, have responsibility for the budget along with P&L.
- Confidential Company • Palo Alto, CA and 1 other locationAct as a team lead or Business Processes Senior Consultant and support respective manager(s) in people development tasks.