Lecturer jobs in Hartford, Connecticut (CT)
Showing jobs 1–11
- Participate in departmental goal setting, serve on assigned committees, and work on assigned special projects as needed by the department.
- Established knowledge/experience of current family medicine practice is essential, with familiarity with the use of electronic medical records. Established teaching skills including didactic lectures, small group seminars, ambulatory precepting, and clinical bedside teaching preferred. A proven track record demonstrating the ability to work collaboratively with others in a team to accomplish projects and to balance multiple overlapping initiatives, are essential.
- Responsibilities will primarily involve clinical care of patients as a Mohs Surgeon and a member of the UConn Medical Group, the faculty practice plan of the School of Medicine, including office services at one or more locations designated for the specialty, and attending physician services at John Dempsey Hospital as assigned by the department chair.
- The qualified candidate will have expertise as a general orthopaedist with a principle concentration in adult reconstruction and total joint surgery. Must be board certified or board eligible orthopaedic surgeon withe fellowship training in this sub-speciality, with a firm commitment to academic medicine.
- The candidate's responsibilities will involve clinical care of patients as a Perinatologist in the UConn Maternal-Fetal Medicine Associates of the UConn Medical Group, the faculty practice plan of the School of Medicine and MFM Division Administration.
- Quick Apply• Hartford, CT and 6 other locationsThe Customer Success Manager (CSM) leads primary account and relationship management after the initial sale of Echo360 products and services; the CSM coordinates all post-sale on-boarding activity and works closely with colleagues to drive adoption and overall customer success with Echo360.