Lean SIX Sigma Black Belt jobs in Omaha, Nebraska (NE)
Showing jobs 1–11
- Quick Apply$140K - $170K •The primary function of this position is to direct the daily operations and support services of the site; overall responsibility for leading plant teams in achieving production schedule, product quality, product cost, and employee safety goals.
- Quick Apply
- The candidate is responsible for creativity, foresight and judgment in planning, organizing and managing engineering and maintenance programs and activities.
- Provide analytical support for ongoing improvement efforts (structuring analysis, developing an approach, acquiring the data, performing the analysis, presenting the results and insights ("the so what") in a clear and concise manner (in written and verbal communications)
- Demonstrates ability to execute upon process improvement initiatives, problem solving efforts, and performance improvement opportunities on medium scale, moderately complex engagements.
- • Omaha, NE and 2 other locationsThe Senior Manager will lead the team of Vendor Management Consultants in the day-to-day operation of the TLM program and the team will also have additional program responsibilities.