Investment jobs in Mesa, Arizona (AZ)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Work with portfolio managers to document investment restrictions; Conduct reviews of investment mandates and work with external partners to design restriction tests.
- Demonstrated ability to provide credible challenge to senior executives and influence outcomes that result in doing what is right for customers, team members, and shareholders.
- Quick ApplyPost Harvest Technologies, Inc. • Phoenix, AZDevelop recommendations for product offerings, private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and valuations; conduct preparation and review of materials used in the financing of clients, including investment memoranda, management presentations and pitch books.
- As a Product Manager, you orchestrate the product management and development activities for the firms managed account offerings across the organization.
- Offer ongoing support, defect management, and enhancement prioritization for systems and tools that support our advisory programs.
- • Phoenix, AZ and 2 other locationsOpportunity to influence the key strategic decisions that are shaping the direction of the company. Meaningful exposure to a wide range of business leaders and executives, including strong support for further career development at Schwab.
- The leader of this team will be responsible for one of the firm's programs ensuring it is properly managed to meet current client needs and is positioned for future growth.
- Quick Apply$140K - $160K •Confidential Company • Scottsdale, AZManage finance and accounting department; define and communicate departmental goals and priorities, overall and by position; oversee preparation of monthly financial statements and performance analysis.
- Quick Apply$150K - $225K •Confidential Company • Phoenix, AZ and 6 other locationsThe ideal candidate must have worked in a law firm environment at a national or international law firm, spending time representing sponsors in the formation of funds, though consideration will be given to persons who have represented investors in venture capital and/or private equity funds.
- You will use your knowledge of investments, financial planning, credit and banking to both advise current clients on all aspects of their balance sheet and drive new client acquisition.
- Accountable for Affinity policy growth within assigned region. Utilize consultative business development skills to identify growth opportunities and develop portfolio and partnership strategies to drive business results, builds relationships, protect capital investments and provide subject matter expert support.
- • Scottsdale, AZ and 9 other locationsDevelop customer account plans for all assigned customers by leading a joint company/ customer planning process that identifies relevant customer needs, prioritizes initiatives and company investments, and establishes a clear plan for success.
- This role will conduct sophisticated risk analysis to evaluate and enhance the risk framework, and provide risk inputs to investment process; work collaboratively with Chase Auto Business Unit (e.g. underwriting, marketing, finance) and other risk teams. Strong analytical skill, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Directs and oversees financial stewardship with an emphasis on providing efficient utilization of resources (maximizing operating margin), and making appropriate decisions pertinent to capital and technology acquisition (maximizing return on investment).
- Evaluates and provides recommendations on d ivisional capital acquisition proposals to ensure the proper deployment and utilization of Banner assets within the delivery system; maximizes return on capital investments, facilitates sound capital acquisition and replacement strategies, and coordinates effective and efficient asset evaluation processes.
- Initiate regular communication on system issues and changes with associates and leaders in Client Solutions Group, Information Systems, Compliance, Operations, Service and Branch Training.
- Building out a best in class compliance data analytics program that partners proactively with our business partners to reduce risk from trading activity, money movement, and fraudulent activity.
- Act as a business coach to help the team drive new business and challenge them to think creatively about approaching opportunities; share best practices and lessons learned across the team.
- • Scottsdale, AZ and 1 other locationAbility to work alongside high performing teams of software engineers delivering on strategic objectives with a continuous improvement mindset. Work with your team to implement back-end services that provide, store, and transform data and other business intelligence operations. Support and enhance rich client side solutions.