Investment Consultant jobs in Columbus, Georgia (GA)
Showing jobs 1–11
- Manages corporate projects for accounting, investment accounting, financial reporting, tax, treasury, corporate finance, corporate development, and investor and rating agency relations.
- Evaluates potential business impacts from security breaches and resolves security incidents while providing guidance to business decision-makers. Maintains access to information security technologies.
- Completes cost analysis using specifications provided by clients to build expense models, analyze new equipment technology, and perform capacity evaluations and other financial metrics to forecast revenue for the assigned products.
- Work closely with the issuing product marketing team to develop, execute and promote integrated marketing and communication plans - and all related print and digital touchpoints - to align with the buyer's journey, in order to generate interest and leads.
- Develop custom handler extensions like LDAP, SMPP, SSH by extending the out of box protocols to accommodate the existing format of API calls and handle data parsing. For example, parsing APNS, GCM push notifications.
- Collaborates with company business leaders, sales, IT, legal and strategic marketing and relationship management teams to define product goals, objectives, market positioning, and pricing strategies for the product portfolio. Acts independently in determining methods and procedures for alignment to product strategy.