Investment Banking Associate jobs in New York, New York (NY)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Confidential Company • New York, NYHelp drive sales in the local market by creating relevant product models and reports, and presentations, and by targeting such things as financial and regulatory reporting, to garner interest in the system and drive sales and showcase.
- Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions Group for Prudential Financial Inc. - this group, reporting directly to Prudential's Chief Financial Officer, is responsible for the acquisition and divestiture activities across all of Prudential's businesses, including insurance and asset management, in the United States and abroad.
- Quick Apply$200K - $300K •Active • New York, NY and 13 other locationsDay-to-day responsibility for specific existing business and new sales opportunities
- Focused on direct lending, syndicated credit facilities and debt capital markets transactions, both domestic and international; represent banks, investment funds and other credit providers in sophisticated corporate finance transactions, including acquisitions, buyouts, restructurings, working capital, structured credit, asset and project finance.
- Serve as the primary relationship manager from lateral talent acquisition to the Global Corporate & Investment Bank business.
- Quick ApplyBe successful in this role, you should have good knowledge of the key challenges the financial services industry and in particular corporate and commercial banks face in originating and processing corporate loans along with the underwriting and covenant needs.
- Analyze financial performance to optimize resource deployment, including capital, liquidity & expense dollars.
- $250K - $300K •Play a key role supporting origination and deal execution, working on a broad scope of assignments and products within the Consumer & Retail industry.
- Quick Apply$200K - $300K •The Compliance Search Group • New York, NYOverseeing the compliance program for the company to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulatory requirements, policies and procedures.
- The technology Business Systems Analyst will apply creativity, business understanding, analytical processes, critical thinking, experience and project management capability to create, document and guide the implementation of advanced application solutions for the Corporate and Investment Banking user base.
- onduct market share competitive analysis of industry sectors, markets and products and other ad-hoc analytics; help coordinate annual performance review process.
- Managing the product development process for select areas to identify growth opportunities and develop a robust pipeline for long term growth.
- Build a services/API architecture, leveraging private and/or public cloud.Build client facing as well as internal banker facing tools that transform the client and user experience, productivity and business impact
- Associate will be responsible for leading and contributing to a diverse array of projects that the Modeling & Analysis team may encounter.
- Quick ApplyIn this role, you should have good knowledge of the key challenges the financial services industry and in particular corporate and commercial banks face in originating and processing corporate loans along with the underwriting and covenant needs.
- Quick ApplyThe candidate must have an experience in leading sales efforts, proposal development and closing deals.